Monday, March 8, 2010

What's a good way for men to have straight hair?

Hi, I may have worded the question odd but I was wondering how I can get my hair to be straight rather than what it is at the moment which is this kinda curly greek afro I have (lol)





Its not long as such but I'm planning to grow it a bit. I hate short hair.





How can I have straight my hair without going to a hairdresser or anything like that?What's a good way for men to have straight hair?
a way to get it really straight (works with my hair anyway)is after you have a bath/shower and your hair is still wet borrow your mums hairdryer and blow dry your hair whilst you comb it down with a comb. Then use a straightner if you want (i dont the comb and hairdryer are usually enough)What's a good way for men to have straight hair?
use a straightner

No comments:

Post a Comment